We very much recommend “Understanding the Office of Developmental Programs in Pennsylvania: Intellectual Disabilities and Autism Services” as a great resource for families.
Click to download it now.
Helpful website resources:
- The Pennsylvania Training Partnership for People with Disabilities and Families
- PA Department of Public Welfare
- PA Office of Developmental Programs
- Exceptional Parent Magazine
- National Down Syndrome Congress
- Nathaniel’s Hope
Read about Martha Lloyd Community Services, featured in Exceptional Parent Magazine: